VA Benefits

Some medical students may have remaining eligibility for veteran’s educational benefits by the State Approving Agency. Questions about eligibility and required forms should be directed to the Financial Aid staff.

Veterans, service members, and reservists (including National Guard) submit the Application for VA Educational Benefits (VA Form 22-1990) while dependents of disabled or deceased veterans submit the Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (VA Form 22-5490). Applications should be submitted to: 

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
P.O. Box 66830
St. Louis, MO 63166-6830

VA Forms (PDF) may be downloaded.

Students also may contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Regional Office in St. Louis:

Education - GI Bill
Telephone Number: 888-442-4551
Web site: