Away Rotations

If you are interested in pursuing an away rotation during your fourth year of studies, please review and submit this form to the College of Medicine registrar. In addition to the resources available in the Office of Medical Education, more details about applying for these electives and the Visiting Student Application Service® (VSAS®) can be found on the Association of American Medical Colleges website.