Educational Benefits for Veterans

Some medical students may have remaining eligibility for veterans educational benefits by the State Approving Agency. Questions about eligibility and required forms should be directed to the financial aid staff.

Veterans, service members, and reservists (including National Guard) submit the Application for VA Educational Benefits (VA Form 22-1990) while dependents of disabled or deceased veterans submit the Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (VA Form 22-5490).

Applications should be submitted to: 

Buffalo, NY
P.O. Box 4616
Buffalo, NY

Education - GI Bill
Phone: 800-698-2411

VA Forms (PDF) may be downloaded.

GI Bill® Trademark

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The absence of the registration symbol ® does not constitute a waiver of VA’s trademark rights in that phrase. For more information: