Status message

You must login to view this form.

Childcare Expense Document

This form must be completed if you, the student, have legal dependents for which you must pay childcare during the 2018-2019 academic year and you wish to have an allowance added to your student budget. You must complete and return this form to the Financial Aid Office. You must provide documentation of these expenses. A statement from your daycare provider is required. This statement alone is not sufficient. Return this form and documentation of expenses to the Financial Aid Office.