- Important HPSP information and eligibility requirements National Health Service Corps Scholarships
- Fastweb Scholarship Search Database
- U.S. Air Force Health Professions Scholarship Program
The Air Force Health Professional Scholarship Program is available to medical and dental students. This scholarship pays full tuition and some fees, books, and supplies, plus a monthly stipend. There is a military service obligation. For more information please contact the Nashville recruiting office at 615-885-9970
- Contact: Byron Blanchard
Phone: (615) 885-9970
- U.S. Army Health Professions Scholarship Program
The U.S. Army has approximately 255 Health Professions Scholarship Program recipients for medical school each year. This scholarship pays full tuition, books, and fees. Students will also receive a monthly stipend, which is currently over $2,200 per month. This stipend goes up each July. The active duty obligation will be dependent upon the length of scholarship received. For more information, please contact the Lexington Medical Recruiting Center at 859-224-4045.
- Contact: Major Horace Perkins, Jr.
- U.S. Navy Health Professions Scholarship Program
Contact: Jerrica Awbrey