Student Records

Contact Information
It is the responsibility of each student to maintain a current local mailing address and a current phone number in theMyUK system at all times.

In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, College of Medicine students have the right to review, inspect, and challenge the accuracy of information kept in a cumulative file by the institution. Records that may be released to the student for review include grade and evaluation reports and transcripts that relate to the student's progress. Student progress notes held by individual faculty members that are not part of the student's official file cannot be released.

The following items of information from student records may be released by the University without consent of the student unless the student has notified the Office of Medical Education, in writing, of the desire to have the records remain private: name, address, telephone listing, date and place of birth, and awards received. The following items may be released without the students’ permission: enrollment classification, dates of attendance, and degrees awarded.

Transcripts/Grade Reports
Medical School transcripts are provided through the College of Medicine, Office of Student Affairs. There is no charge for medical school transcripts. No transcript is released without proper written authorization (PDF). Students receive a student copy of their transcript at the end of each academic year.

Tuition/Refund Policy
All tuition and fee payments are due and payable on the dates specified in the calendar of the College of Medicine. A late payment penalty fee of $50 will be added to any account not paid by the due date. A student with a delinquent account will not be awarded credit or grades, or be permitted further registration. If a student officially withdraws from the College of Medicine, tuition will be adjusted as governed by the University regulations, using the date upon which a written request is received.

The Office of Student Affairs will not issue transcripts, endorse certification documents, process enrollment, or nominate for graduation any student who fails to clear outstanding University debts (tuition, housing, financial assistance, fines).

NOTICE: The information above is compiled from a number of official sources. If you require an official copy of relavent policies, please contact the Registrar for the College of Medicine.